Monday, May 17, 2010

Codex - 9 down, 7 to go

I got a lucky bunch of wins on ebay from one seller and now have the current codices for Necrons (3rd Edition), Tau (4th edition), Daemonhunters (3th Edition), plus the Eye of Terror sourcebook as well as older versions of the Imperial Guard (late 3rd edition) and Orks (3rd edition) on their way to me. I still need to get the newer Ork codex as well as the Eldar to be almost caught up. The books themselves were very cheap – the shipping was not.


Update - While out shopping on Saturday for Shan’s birthday I popped into Face-Off and picked up the 4th edition Ork codex. So now I have all the current editions of the codices except for Eldar and Dark Eldar – not counting Black Templars, Blood/Dark Angels, Chaos Demons or Chaos Space Marines, in which I am less interested.

No comments: