Friday, February 15, 2008

Universal Legacy

When the Universal Legacy sets first came out we were very excited. I love the old films from seeing them on Saturday afternoons and was looking forward to seeing some of the others for the first time. We quickly got the Wolfman set and then picked up the Frankenstein set figuring that we would get the Dracula set soon after. We didn’t get it right away.

They then came out with sets for the Mummy, the Invisible Man, and the Creature from the Black Lagoon. I’m not in any hurry to get the Invisible Man set, but I added the others to my DVD want list as well.

It’s been a few years now, and we still hadn’t picked up the Dracula set so I finally bought it at Best Buy when we were in there last. Now to work at picking up the others before they disappear too.

No comments: