Friday, February 8, 2008

Survivor Micronesia picks

I’m torn. From the Fans, I like Joel, Tracy, and Mikey B. From the Favorites, I liked Pavrati, James, and Yau-Man. I couldn’t recall who Amanda was at first (from last season) but she’s definitely on my team again.

Ozzy will probably score a bunch of points, but I’m not picking him. With Yau-Man joining an alliance of evil with Alan Alda (Jonathan), Ami, and crazy Eliza, he’s out of the running as well.

I’m going to go with the current lowest combination of 2 Airai and 3 Malakal – excluding both Kathy and Yau-Man. My picks are Joel and Tracy from Airai, James and Pavrati from Malakal, and Amanda as my Wild Card. This gives me a current score of 29 out of a maximum score of 37 for Kathy, Yau-Man, a Malakal, and 2 more Airais.

No comments: