Thursday, February 14, 2008

Night of the Comet

Of the zombie films, this one is one still holds a special fondness with us. It was a fun film from the eighties that we didn’t ever think we would see on DVD. (The other one I found recently was Robot Jox – which we’ll get when the price drops) When I finally found out that it had come out and was available, Shan said to pick it up. I said we could wait for it to drop a bit but she said it would be our Valentine’s day present for us. And we already have Shaun of the Dead, and the Evil Deads.

Again I think about how much I love my wife. We share a similar taste in movies and TV shows. We have a few discrepancies, but mostly our tastes match. When we blended our movies, we both had Monty Python and the Holy Grail and the Star Wars trilogy boxed set. Our books, while both deep in science fiction and fantasy, only overlapped in the Anne Rice’s and Stephen King’s where she had the hard covers and I had the paperbacks.

1 comment:

db said...

Night of the Comet fan site at www.nightofthecomet.info