Monday, June 18, 2007

Suit Up!

The Red River Ex went well. The weather held, which is unusually as it used to always rain during the Ex. The kids both had wristbands and loved being able to go on the rides over and over again. We were there from about 1pm through to 11:30pm and the kids didn't really tire out until we got back in the car for the ride home.

The nice people at Bandai were very helpful and sent a PDF copy of the rules for the Teen Titans CCG. We will have to try it out to see if we need to pick up more boosters. Currently, I am 2 cards short of a full set – and each of the kids have one of the cards I need.

For Father's Day, I got some nice cards, a BBQ brush that screws on to a bottle, and season one of How I Met Your Mother - we started to watch this and dropped it when the others shows got busy. It is very funny, and I look forward to catching up. "Suit up!" became part of my vocabulary due to this show. Plus it has Alyson Hannigan - she's always a sweetie.

David

No comments: