Monday, August 20, 2012

Games for $10

I picked up a copy of Beowulf: The Movie and a Mutant Chronicles starter. I’m not sure how either will be – but the are both Fantasy Flight games for $10 each so I figured that I couldn’t go too far wrong.


I hadn’t really noticed that the Mutant Chronicles was a starter and not a regular game when I first picked it up but when I did I figured I’d give it a try anyways. They had more starters so if I need more figures I can always pick up a few more sets – if they’re able to work together. Otherwise I could always see if I can modify them to work with Inquisitor.


The Beowulf seems much more complex then what one would be led to believe from the picture and copy on the back. I'll have to let you know how it is if I can get the kids to play it.

No comments: