Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ork Trukk instructions lie!

The one problem with picking up bits online instead of buying the models is that I don’t get the instructions. This isn’t a problem with most of the models I’m getting - especially as I’m getting Ork stuff. Plus Games Workshop has the plans online for the Stompa, Battlewagon, and Deff Dredd. The one that isn’t online is the Ork Trukk instructions.

You would think that it should be fairly simple, but it’s actually a tricky little model. Luckily, I was able to get a scan of the instructions. However, it seems that the instructions lie about where the driver goes. In the instructions he is shown on the left (as here in Canada) and he fits on that side – but his control stick needs a bit of work to squeeze in. I’m more inclined to believe that he fits better on the right side (as in the UK) and will try him there on my next build.

This will determine which side I put him on for the third build.

No comments: