Friday, September 17, 2010

dejarik - pieces acquired

Dejarik is the name of the holo-chess played on the Millennium Falcon in Star Wars (New Hope). With their last set of miniature figures, before dropping the license, Wizards of the Coast put out the figures in their final set - Masters of the Force.

I picked up a set of the figures. They are a nice size and weight. I don't know if I'll ever get around to making a Dejarik set, but at least I have the option now that I have the figures. With a set of fan-made rules online, it may be worth a try.

2 comments:

Brandon Bailey said...

where did you find these?!

David said...

I had bought them from Strikezone online - http://shop.strikezoneonline.com/Category/Masters_of_the_Force_ByNumber.html - they no longer seem to have any stock but anyone that has the WOTC Star Wars line might have them.