Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Movies: Prince of Persia / A-Team

We have been able to take the kids to some more movies lately.

Prince of Persia. I had played this a bit when it first came out as a side scroller – but never managed to get very far at all. The movie was fun – like a medieval parkour fest. I seem to remember there being more cleavage in the trailer though. It’s predictable – being that it’s based on time travel to a degree but still a fun bit of summer fluff.

A-Team. I have to admit that I didn’t really watch the show when it was on. Mark used to watch it so I did catch a few and Shannon used to watch it. That said, the movie was fun enough. It shows how they get together and works with the current war. I was good with the characters (I thought Liam would bother me but he didn’t) and the story held together enough for what it was.
The cameos with the old actors was a nice touch - stay until the end of the credits!

No comments: