Thursday, June 17, 2010

St John's High School 100th

My alma mater, St John’s High School, is celebrating their 100th anniversary this weekend. I was there from grade 7 through grade 12 and even went back for more courses the year after I graduated. They had celebrated their 75th anniversary while we were in school but this looks like it’s going to be quite the event.

I have a lot of fond memories from those times. I wasn’t one of the popular crowd but was well known. I wasn’t a jock but was on many teams in junior high. I would say I was more in the Geeks than the Freaks – especially in senior high.
I don’t keep in touch with many people that I went to school with. I have a few in fandom but even those I don’t see so often.

I am looking forward to this weekend. Hopefully I’ll run into some familiar faces and find out how people are doing.


Go Tigers!

No comments: