Thursday, January 7, 2010

Heroclix overview

Instead of focusing on Heroclix last year, I worked away at a few other systems – Starship Troopers, Monsterapocalypse, and Horrorclix. So I didn’t get as much filled in as I had hoped. Plus, one of my best sellers on ebay became flakey about halfway through the year. Still, I did meet some of last year’s goals.

I only managed to finish off one set – finally getting the Magog I needed to complete Unleashed. I’m still close on Ultimates (6+7), Mutant Mayhem (3+9), Legacy (6+11), Fantastic Forces (0+3), Armor Wars (11+1), Collateral Damage (8+1), Supernova (10+0), Avengers (0/3), Justice League (0/7), Mutations & Monsters (1/6), Crisis (0/12), Secret Invasion (2/7) and Arkham Asylum (0/8). I’m still working away at Sinister (21+3) and Origin (23+0). A new set finally came out in November and I picked up a brick and have a good amount of Hammer of Thor (11+8). Right now, I need 188 figures – 102 REVs and 86 U/SRs.
I didn’t manage to pick up any more big figures, but did get Thor’s Mighty Chariot when it came out last September. They are planning to release 3 more sets this year. I hope to keep up with the sets, ending the year still under 200 figures and keeping the Uniques/Super Rares under 100 figures. I’m still hoping to get the Spectre, one of the Fooms and maybe a Phoenix.

On Horrorclix, I greatly exceeded my goals. I completed the base set and Freakshow
(I just need one card). I only need 1 figure from The Lab and 3 figures from Nightmares plus 1 LE. I’m hoping to either be down to the 1 SR from Nightmares that I need or even finish the entire set.

No comments: