Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A day off?

With the continued good weather we finished cleaning the shed and raking the yards. We trimmed more of the tree over the pool and garden and (more importantly) were able to clean up most of the wood from those branches. A lot of the wood from last year has dried out nicely so we’re looking forward to some fires.

Shan was talking about getting a few yards of dirt for the garden and a few yards of gravel for the driveway. But, so far, she hasn’t ordered either.

Which means that I don’t have anything scheduled to do tomorrow on my day off. Maybe I’ll try to sift into my room to find my 40K figures or even try to clean up my stuff around the table again. I should move the compost bin and cut up more of the tree branches – but we see what I actually get done.

No comments: