Friday, December 23, 2011

40% off your next free game

I’m not sure how I missed it but sometime this year Cheapass games has finally updated their website. They are giving away the pdfs of their games and you can donate back to them.

I had made up a list last year of all the Cheapass games and had made another list of the ones I had when we moved around the basement this summer. I haven’t had time to cross reference the two lists yet to find what holes I needed to fill.

I came across the new version of Give Me The Brain now being made by Steve Jackson Games so I decided to check out the Cheapass site to find out what was up. And what to my wondering eyes should appear, but most of the missing games on free pdfs.

I pass it along to you out there, as my Christmas gift to the world.
Also, a small donation has been made in your name to the Human Fund – Money for People.

No comments: