Tuesday, January 15, 2008

experienced archangel

Thanks to ebay, I finally got the experienced Archangel I needed to complete my Critical Mass set. I still need CM222 the chrome Silver Surfer from the convention, but it’s not on my main list. It has proven surprising hard to get this figure. Besides not getting it originally, or being able to trade for it prior, it was actually a figure that was part of a trade I made at Maxx when I turned in a bunch of doubles early last year. When I got home, it wasn’t in the one I had traded for – truly though, there was a bit of a mix up in clearing up the figures at the end. When I finally got back to Maxx, they didn’t have one anymore.

When Critical Mass came out, I was still a Judge and got a Warren Worthington LE as a Judge prize. When I finally opened the box, there was the figure, but no base for it.

Pre-Universe, I only need 10 figures to complete four more of the first eight sets and not all of them are what you would think of as hard figures to get. From Infinity Challenge, I still need an E – Prof Xavier, a V – Dr Strange, and a R – Magneto. From Clobberin’ Time, I still need the U - Nick Fury. From the Indy set, I need the U – Hellboy, the U – Angelus, and the REV – Judge Fire. Finally, from Unleashed, I still need the U – Magog. This one has also proven to be quite elusively and consistently out of my price range.

No comments: