Wednesday, May 16, 2007

ebay goodness

My second day and I'm still at this. Last night I got two packages from ebay - Heroclix maps and Horrorclix LEs.

I got the Heroclix maps for The Junkyard (Collateral Damage) and The Lab (Armor Wars). I've been into Heroclix from the beginning and was even a Judge for a while but, due to time, dropped out for a while around the time of Ultimates/Mutant Mayhem. I'm slowly trying to fill in the gaps in my collection. I now have all the maps except the 2007 Convention map.

I got into Horrorclix from the start - it's actually got me back into Heroclix. I don't have anyone to play it with yet but remain hopefull. Plus, it's getting me back into making terrain. I'm missing the LEs from the first set but now have the LEs from the Lab. I need 17 REVs and 2 Unique (1 on way) from the 1st set and 42 REVs and 8 Uniques from the Lab.

From Heroclix, I have completed the sets for Xplosion and Cosmic Justice. I'm close on Infinity Challenge (5+0), Hypertime (1+1), Clobbering Time (1+2), Indy (2(+6)+4), Critical Mass (1+1), and Unleashed (2+1). I'm finishing my Icons (25+0) and Supernova (28+5) sets and filling in Ultimates (74+10) and Mutant Mayhem (61+13) sets. I dont't have much in the way for Legacy, Fantastic Forces, Armor Wars, Collateral Damage, Sinister, or Origin.

I have a few more packages en route. I'll let you know how I'm doing from time to time.

David

No comments: