Sunday, July 5, 2020

Figure Painting Total - June 2020

With the new, new edition of Warhammer 40,000 being announced, I figured that I should probably get the rules from the eighth edition. 
 I ordered a Dark Imperium starter but it was out of stock. By the time they got back to me to let me know it was out of stock, I was unable to get it locally. I did the next best thing to get the rules and models, I bought the rules separately and a Know No Fear starter. 

Bought 
 Batman Miniatures – The Dark Knight starter – 13 (Batman, Bane, Catwoman, Talia, 3 Police, 3 Mercenaries, Alfred, Tumbler, Batpod) 
Unmatched – Jurassic Park – InGen vs Raptors – 4 (Muldoon,3 raptors) 
Warhammer 40K – Know No Fear starter – 31 (1 Primaris Captain, 5 Primaris Intercessors, 3 Primaris Interceptors, 5 Primaris Hellblasters, 1 Death Guard Lord of Contagion, 5 Death Guard Plague Marines, 1 Death Guard Foetid Bloat Drone, 10 Death Guard Poxwalkers) 
DCU - Uncle Dudley 

 Painted 
BM - Suicide Squad - 3 (Captain Boomerang, Diablo, Killer Croc) 
BM - Arkham Knight BM - Talia (painted as Mystique)


DCU - Crime Syndicate - 5 (Johnny Quick, Owlman, Power Ring, Superwoman, and Ultraman)


MU - Black Panther 
MU - Colossus 
MU - Rocket Raccoon 
MU - Sentry 
MU - Starlord 
MU - Starlord (alternate Heroclix model)



June total – figures bought 50, figures painted 15 Running total 2020 – figures bought 75, figures painted 53

No comments: