Monday, June 22, 2020

40K Army Preferences

I looked at the current list of codices available and sorted them according to the armies that I would probably play, the armies I would like to play, the armies I have some interest in playing, and the armies I have no interest in playing. In these groups, I sorted them again in order of favorites.

In my Top list of groups, I have Space Marines, Genestealer Cults, Space Wolves, Tyranids, Orks, Sisters of Battle, and Imperial Agents (Inquisition). I have my original Space Marine army, as well as my Tyranid army. I have a lot of figures for more Space Marines, Tyranids, Orks, Space Wolves, and Genestealer Cults.

In the next list of armies, that I would like to play, I have Necrons, Astra Militarum (Imperial Guard), Craftworlds (Eldar), Grey Knights, Harlequins, Deathwatch, T’au Empire, Chaos Demons, Adeptus Mechanicus/Skitari. I have a lot of Imperial Guard but not a lot of tanks, a lot of Eldar but not a lot of Aspect Warriors, a lot of old metal Harlequins, a bit of T’au and Necrons, and the Deathwatch figures from the boxed game.

I do have interest in playing these ones: Chaos Space Marines, Dark Angels, Death Guard, Drukhari (Dark Eldar), Ultramarines, Imperium 1 (Legion of the Damned), Adeptus Custodes, Xenos 1 (Ynnari), and Imperium 2 (Talons of the Empire). I have Chaos Marines, Death Guard, and Dark Eldar from the various edition rules boxes.

I really have no interest in playing Imperial Knights, Thousand Suns, Chaos Knights, Blood Angels, Raven Guard, White Scars, and Iron Hands.

What are your favorites?

No comments: