Monday, May 14, 2012

Kickstarter OGRE

I tried to get the freindly local game store to order in the Kickstarter OGRE but had trouble explaining it him about differences with Kickstarter version with bonus extras (paid for now) against the 'regular' designer's edition that he could order through regular channels.  I should have been leery when he kept saying he had three in stock already (deluxe editions).

Regardless, I did try.

So I ended up ordering directly through Kickstarter.  I picked up a prepaid gift card and placed my order.  I had a bit of issues trying to get the Amazon payment part of Kickstarter but was finally able to get it sorted out. 

So now it's just a matter of saving up to cover the duties in the fall.
I'm very excited that it when through and am looking forward to this.  I'm going to have to keep more of an eye on Kickstarter now.  Especially with Car Wars coming through later this year.

End numbers for project - 5,512 backers pledged $923,680 and ordered 5689 copies of the game.  So,I guess that shows that there is interest in this game.

No comments: