Friday, April 8, 2011

Picture Overview


Even though we have digital cameras, I still wait until we download the pictures onto a disk at Walmart every few months. This is why I use the 'pictures to follow' label as a place holder and the 'pictures' label after I have gone back and update them. Some posts I try to delay a bit if I know I'll be doing the disk soon but mostly I'll post as it comes up and fill the pictures in later.

That said, here are the kids on the roof above the kitchen shovelling off the snow. This is from early March when we had a bit of warm weather. It's good to get the snow off to prevent it leaking through the vents as it melts. It may also be the last time we have to do this - with a new roof we won't be able to get that high.



I've also added pictures to the following posts:
How may Daleks do you need?
Figure Painting Total Mar 2011
Western Town - Supplies
Tyranid conversions
William – destiny fulfilled - as a note, we finally buried William yesterday. The ground finally being thawed enough to be able to dig a hole. It was pretty sad for the kids.
need zamboni
Ice to see you
ice weather

No comments: