Thursday, December 2, 2010

November 2010 figure (no) painting total

I only purchased 3 figures in bits last month. I still haven’t painted anything fully. Part of me wants to paint a few figures just to have painted something. The other part says to write off this year and wait until January and get a start on the new year.

Having purchased most of the Orks I figure I need (at least until I can get some painted and play a few games), I have switched to getting Tyranids bits. I'm finding that the bugs aren't as easy to buy as cheaply as the greenskins were. Which is good - as it means that I'm not padding my bought list, but bad in that I'm probably going to run Tyranids as one of my main armies so need to fill in a bunch of figures.

Purchased
Killa Kanz (in bits) - 3

Nov figures bought – 3, figures painted – 0
Running total 2010 – figures bought 97, figures painted 0

No comments: