Sunday, January 14, 2024

Figure Painting Total - December 2023

 I ended up losing momentum partly into this year when I cleaned up my basement set up.  While it was time to clean it up, not having the paints out to add a quick step really dampened my enthusiasm for painting.

My big order from Black Site Studios came in with the new figures from the updated set.  With the special relaunch order, I ended up getting a bunch of extras above the new heroes and killers.  I also got The Goonies for Christmas.  I wasn’t sure about the Unmatched Adventures, but we picked that up as well. 

I was finally able to play Dust Tactics, and Blitz Ball.  We’ll see if this translates into added interest in painting again for the new year.

 

 

Bought

The Goonies: Never Say Die – 8

The Goonies: Under the Goondocks – 4

Unmatched Adventures – Tales to Amaze – 6

DLB: Bloody Depths – 3

DLB: The Faculty – 1

DLB: The Heroes – 8

DLB: The Killer – 2

DLB: The Quorum – 1

DLB – Pack Killer – Possessed Patients – 3

DLB – Pat – 1

DLB – Super Mutant De’Graw – 1

DLB – The Heroes – alternate prom sculpts – 8

DLB – The Judge of Hanging Rock – 1

DLB – Tokens – 8

 

 

Painted

 

 

 

Dec total – 55 figures bought, 0 figures painted

Running total 2023 – figures bought 213, figures painted 26

No comments: