Sunday, June 4, 2023

Figure Painting Total - May 2023

We had company come over in May so we had to clean the basement.  It was time.  It had been accumulating clutter over the last few years as I have been painting figures.  They are now boxed up much better than they were.  

My figures from the Black Site Studio sale arrived.  We also picked up a Deltof glass cabinet from Ikea.  This allows me to put out some of the painted figures on display.

I didn't find any time to paint in May.  The May Model-in-a-Month was an Arbiter.  This would have been a cool model to work on but I didn't the time to fish it so I didn't pick up one.


Bought

BSS – FBI Agents – 2        

DLB – Sideshow Slaughter – 5

DLB – The Gourd Reaper II – 1

DLB – The Whistler – 1

 

 

Painted

  

 

May total – 9 figures bought, 0 figures painted

Running total 2023 – figures bought 55, figures painted 26

 

 

No comments: