Saturday, September 5, 2020

I didn't get anything painted in August.  I was mostly focused on papercraft.  I did pick up a few figures though.  

I had been looking at the Fallout: Wasteland Warfare at my local game shop for a while now.  My son is into Fallout and the game can be played solo if he is not interested.  It's been marked down 25% for a few months now and I keep picking it up and looking at it.  No-one has bought it as it has a huge gash in the bottom - like it had been dropped on the edge of a counter.



I had ordered Fallout Shelter and they brought in the Fallout: Wasteland Warfare: Survivors - Vault Personnel in error.  They saw that it was an error and offered it to me for $30 instead of the $40 it was.  I picked it up.  

The next week when I went back, I picked up the Wasteland Warfare starter and they gave me a further deal down to $55. 


Bought
Unmatched Cobble and Fog – 4
Dracula’s America – The Forsaken – 9
Fallout: Wasteland Warfare – 13
Fallout: Wasteland Warfare: Survivors: Vault Personnel – 4
Chronoscope – Horace ‘Action’ Jackson – 1
Chronoscope – Pulp Era Professor – 1
Reaper – Willow Greenivy – 1
WizKids – Timber Wolves – 2

Painted


Aug total – figures bought 35, figures painted 0
Running total 2020 – figures bought 110, figures painted 67

No comments: