Sunday, August 9, 2020

Figure Painting Total - July 2020

I chose not to get the Indomitus box.  I'll probably wait to get the new starter.  They have also announced a new edition of Blood Bowl for the end of the year.
I'm really tempted to get some more DC Universe sets while they are sale from Knight Models.  But instead I ordered some figures for Dracula's America.  This will let me see if the Reaper figures are in a similar scale, and will let me know what scale I need to use for buildings.

Bought
a few Heroclix figures that I might repaint for Marvel Universe.

Painted
Unmatched – Jurassic Park – InGen vs Raptors – 4 (Muldoon, 3 raptors)


BM – The Dynamic Duo – 1 (Batman)
BM Suicide Squad Starter – 1 (Katana) 
BM/MU – Suicide Squad – 1 (Katana)
MU – The Thing – 1 



Chronoscope – Rex, Dark Future Hero – 1
Reaper – Jade Tiger, Monk – 1
Reaper – Xiao Liu, Female Monk - 2


WizKids – Raptors – 2


July total – figures bought 0, figures painted 14 
Running total 2020 – figures bought 75, figures painted 67

No comments: