Thursday, February 22, 2018

Pokemon Go! -- level 25

I won a raffle for an ipad mini back in September. I don't use it for much, as I only use it with wifi. But I am playing some games on it. Pokémon Go is one of those games.

I joined team Mystic when I got the chance. My daughter, who had been playing since it launched up here, had joined team Instinct, and my wife is on Valor. They both have data plans on their phones so they are able to play it more than I, although my daughter isn't playing much anymore. My wife still plays to keep ahead of me.

I'm liking it enough to keep playing it to keep my streaks alive. Currently, I've only caught 164 separate Pokémon and seen 272. I've only used my coins to level up my bag and storage and can now hold 450 Pokémon and 400 items.

Are you guys still playing? What teams did you join?

No comments: