Monday, February 13, 2017

Figure painting total - January 2017

I picked up a copy of The Flash and The Arrow expansion book for the Batman Miniatures game. It was on sale and still included the Black Flash figure. At the same time I picked up a Heath Ledger Joker figure. I picked up the Suicide Squad set but am not a big fan of the Jared Leto Joker so I can always use the Heath as a replacement.
I also bought the new version of The Lost Patrol. It comes with 5 Space Marine Scouts and 12 Genestealers. I don't have the original version but I do already have figures painted that I can use for this.

Batman Miniatures - Heath Ledger Joker
Batman Miniatures - Black Flash
5 Space Maine Scouts
12 Genestealers


Jan figures bought - 19, figures painted – 0

Running total 2017 – figures bought 19, figures painted - 0

No comments: