Sunday, July 17, 2016

Wii Fit - 100 days

Today was my 100 days on the Wii Fit. I've been pretty good about getting on almost every day to do a body test at the least. I've gone up and down a bit, back up to close to 300 a few times but mostly trending downwards.

I was at my lowest of 283 lbs yesterday and at 285 lbs today. That's a solid 15 pounds since I started and I'm continuing to trend downwards. I tend to spike a bit on the nights we go out to the movies, and up a bit on Sundays, but usually recover during the rest of the week.

My daughter and a bunch of her friends also set up profiles and had set up a bunch of the records on a most of the games and then stopped playing. I've worked away at clearing them off but cannot make headway on some of them.

I find that weighing in every day is helpful - knowing that the weight can fluctuate day-to-day. It has made me a bit more conscious of what I am eating - especially the portions. (Do I need that extra piece of pizza? Yes. Yes I do) I am also aware that I could be losing a lot more, and quicker, if I did more of the aerobic exercises instead of spending my time playing the balance games. Most days I only find enough time to do my daily Body Test.

All-in-all I believe that it was a good purchase. As long as I keep up with it, I should be able to keep from packing back on too many of the pounds, and work away at bringing it down closer to the 250-260 range by the end of the year.

No comments: