Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pre-Christmas

Just like that we are now in pre-Christmas. Halloween was as busy as usual with the costumes and decorations, and then the undecorating.

Then we had to set up the lights before the snow comes. We set up the Christmas tree last weekend – it’s a bit early but we’re getting pretty booked up for Christmas already and have to find the time when we can.

I hate to start any big projects during this time – as they usually need a fair amount of space and everything is all cozy right now. I still want to try to paint something this year and maybe work away at assembling the 40K bits I’ve bought so that I could potentially paint them as well. I also want to try using the Hotz western town files to put together some 1/35 scale buildings but that’s a bit more involved.

No comments: