Sunday, September 22, 2024

Figure Painting Total - August 2024

 I was finally able to get a Totenmeister for Dust Tactics in the Axis Hero pack.  That was the last one that I really wanted.  I’m also still looking for an Allied Grim Reapers, an Axis Gorilla Support Squad, and some extra SSU KV47s (1 regular, and 1 support).  I’d love to get the Cthulhu Mythos, IJN, and maybe some Mercs as well, if I can find them at a decent price.  For Blood Bowl, I already have a Treeman, and a Blitz Bowl set of Halflings, so I should be able to field a decently bad Halfling team.

 

I finally put in some time and finished a few more figures.  I worked a bit more at the Allied forces from the Dust Tactics Core set.  The Axis side is mostly in black, so that should be quicker to finish.

 

 

Bought

Blood Bowl – Greenfield Grasshuggers – 12

Blood Bowl – Kara Temple Harpies – 12

Dust Tactics Axis Hero Pack – 3

Dust Tactics Laser Grenadiers – 5

Dust Tactics Recon Grenadiers – 4 (missing 1)

 

Painted

BSS – FBI Agents – 2

BSS – Paranormal Investigators – 2

BSS – The Grimchesters – 2

DLB – Pack Killer – Possessed Patients – 3

MU – Iron Patriot – 1                       - painted as Warmachine

 

 

 

Aug total – 36 figures bought, 10 figures painted

Running total 2024 – figures bought 232, figures painted 17

 

No comments: