Sunday, July 28, 2024

Figure Painting Total - June 2024

 I picked up some more figure from Black Site Studio with their June sale.  I also bought some figures directly from the people who have the molds for the Starship Troopers figures.  We enjoyed the Fallout TV series.  I picked up the figures since they are good for both Wasteland Warfare, and Fallout Factions – a new skirmish game that I might get sucked into.

While I came close, I was not able to work on painting anything this month.  I was able to get another 6 dice for my Dust Tactics Core box, meaning that it is only missing 1 die now.

 

 

Bought

Unmatched – Slings and Arrows – 6

BSS – Camp Counselors – 2

BSS – Horror Pack B – 6                (Candyman, Jason’s Mom, Hannibal, Dracula, Frankenstein’s Monster, Mummy)

DLB – Manhunt – 2

DLB – DeGraw Cleaning Crew – 3

Fallout – Hollywood Heroes – 4

SST – Arachnids – Cliff Mites – 5

SST – Arachnids – Firefries – 5

SST - SICON – Heroes – Sniper – 1

SST- SICON – XM-550 CHAS – 1

 

Painted

 

 

 

June total – 35 figures bought, 0 figures painted

Running total 2024 – figures bought 196, figures painted 7


No comments: