Monday, April 12, 2021

Figure Painting Total - March 2021

 When I had ordered the Dracula’s America Hired Gun pack, it came with the Stitch Doctor, and 2 Carpathian Guards instead of a Stitch Doctor, a Carpathian Guard, and a Native Arcanist.  I mentioned it to the company and instead of just sending me the missing figure, they sent me another entire pack. 

The Mera and Elseworlds Superman I had bought last year had been missing pieces and Knight Models had sent me replacements.  They took so long to get here that when I asked about their status, they sent me another pair.  The second Superman is fine but the Mera was broken at the wrists – which may be too fine to fix.


With Harley finally being painted from my Suicide Squad starter, I can now technically play the Batman Miniatures Game as I have completed both sides of that starter.


Bought         

BM – Why So Serious? – 5 (Joker, 4 Henchmen)

BM – Objective Game Markers Set 1 – 5

BM – Objective Game Markers Set 2 – 5

Dracula’s America – Hired Guns – 3

DCU – Supergirl – 1

DCU – Superman (Elseworlds) – 1

 

Painted

BM/DCU – Enchantress – 1

BM/DCU – Harley Quinn (from Suicide Squad Starter) – 1

BM/DCU – Rick Flag – 1



Dracula’s America – Dark Confederate Posse – 10





Dracula’s America – Hired Guns – 1 Stitch Doctor



Reaper – Hell Hound – 1

Reaper – War Dog – 1

 



March total – figures bought 20 figures painted 16

Running total 2021 – figures bought 112, figures painted 48



No comments: