Sunday, March 14, 2021

Figure Painting Total - February 2021

 I picked up some more figures for Dracula’s America. It was actually cheaper to buy the figures in blister packs instead of the big Posse sets.


I was also able to find a Hulkbuster for Marvel Universe for a decent price. This is great as I was having a hard time finding a suitable figure to use as a proxy. I’m still having an issue finding a figure for Thanos.

I was finally able to finish my Blood Bowl team. I had started them early last year and did not like the coverage I was getting from the cheap paints I had picked up for terrain. I might go back and paint the bases to match the colored rings from the second edition. I also painted their coin, two markers, the two templates, and the range ruler from that set but did not count them towards my total.



Bought

Dracula’s America – Dark Confederate Posse – 10

Dracula’s America – Red Hand Coven Posse – 3

Dracula’s America – Twilight Order – 8

Dracula’s America – Hired Guns – 1

MU – Iron Man Hulkbuster MK44 – 1

Reaper – Hell Hound – 1

Reaper – Soda Machine – 2

Reaper – War Dog – 1


Painted





Blood Bowl – Human team – 12

Blood Bowl – Ogre – 1





Feb total – figures bought 27, figures painted 13

Running total 2021 – figures bought 92, figures painted 32

No comments: