Saturday, January 9, 2021

Figure Painting Total - December 2020

 It was certainly an odd year. We weren’t able to play much due to the lockdowns but, with the extra money I had left over, I picked up a lot of DC Universe sets. I even started picking up some figures for Dracula’s America. I’m looking to pick up some more sets for Dracula’s America in the new year as well as more Blood Bowl teams. I will probably get a few more DC Universe figures and maybe some 40K Ork vehicles for Speed Freeks.

[/break]

I bought more figures than I painted, but I did paint a fair amount of figures. Now that I’m set for paints and brushes, I’ll continue on painting the Dracula’s America, Marvel and DC Universe figures, as well as more figures for the Batman Miniature Game. I’m going to switch over to Blood Bowl with the new set in the hopes of being able to get in some games.

If I’m well caught up and still seem flush with cash, I might even take a second look at the Marvel Crisis Protocol set.


Bought

Blood Bowl Second Season boxed Set – 30

Warhammer 40,000 Recruit starter – 20

BM – Bird & Mercs – 4

BM – Joker & Clowns Starter set – 4

BM – Riddler Crew starter set – 5

BM – Calendar Man – 1

BM – Catman – 1

BM – Tumbler & Batpod – 2

BM/DCU Batman (batswarm) – 1

DCU – Apokolips Invasion Force – 6

DCU – Superman (Black Suit) – 1

Dracula’s America – Shadow Dragon Tong – 9

Wild West Wizard of Oz – Tin Man – 1


Painted











BM – Dynamic Duo (Robin) – 1

DCU – Doomsday - 1












DCU – Black Adam – 1

DCU – Shazam – 1

DCU – Uncle Dudley – 1












BM/MU – Arkham Knight – 1 – painted as Winter Soldier

MU – Drax – 1

MU – Gamora – 1


Dec total – figures bought 74, figures painted 8


Running total 2020 – figures bought 256, figures painted 101


No comments: