Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Figure Painting Total - December

I ended up popping into GameKnight and picking up another basket of figures. While I did not get any more painted in December, I did assemble the Suicide Squad set, as well as started to assemble a bunch of the Marvel Universe figures. I started painting the dumpsters, but did not get them finished before the end of the month. It won’t take much to finish them – which would double my painting output from this year.
I am also working on getting my storage together for the finished figures so impediments are being overcome.

Blood Bowl – Champions of Death – 14
Blackstone Fortress – 44
Chronoscope – Deadeye Slim – 1
Chronoscope – Patent Scientist – 1
Chronoscope – Pulp Era Professor – 1
Chronoscope – Femme Fatale – 1
Chronoscope – Occult Detective – 1
Chronoscope – Hellstromme – 1
Reaper – Dumpster – 1
Reaper – Jade Tiger, Monk – 1
Reaper – Xiao Liu, Female Monk - 2
Reaper – Townsfolk Strumpet – 1
Reaper – Zombies! – 5
Savage Worlds – Stone – 1
Savage Worlds – Texas Ranger Female – 1
Savage Worlds – Texas Ranger Male – 1
Savage Worlds – Dita, Steampunk Witch – 1
Wild West Wizard of Oz – Scarecrow – 1
Wild West Wizard of Oz – Winged Monkeys – 3


Dec total - figures bought 82, figures painted 0
Running total 2019 – figures bought 231, figures painted 1

No comments: