Saturday, September 8, 2018

Figure Painting Total - August 2018

I have picked up a few more figures for the Batman Miniatures/DC Universe game. As well, I picked my first batch in several years of regular figures. With the summer winding down, we have a busy two months coming up, but then I hope to be able to really get to painting some.
I really think that I'm close to approaching critical mass here.


BM Arkham Knight – 1
BM/DCU – Birds of Prey – 3
BM/DCU – Enchantress – 1
Reaper – Dumpster – 1
Savage Worlds – Stone – 2
Savage Worlds – Texas Ranger Male – 1
Savage Worlds Undead Outlaw – 1
Chronoscope – Agatha Fox – 1
Chronoscope – Deadeye Slim – 3
Chronoscope – Ellen Stone – 1
Chronoscope – Highland Heroine – 1
Chronoscope – Hillbilly – 1
Chronoscope – Max Graves, Pulp Investigator – 1
Chronoscope – Rex, Dark Future Hero – 1
Chronoscope – The Black Mist – 1
Townsfolk Strumpet – 1
Townsfolk Undertaker – 1
Wild West Wizard of Oz – Dorothy (and Toto) – 2
Wild West Wizard of Oz – Lion – 2
Wild West Wizard of Oz – Wicked Witch – 1
Wild West Wizard of Oz – Winged Monkeys – 3
Wagon and 3 figures – 4


Aug figures bought - 34, figures painted – 0

Running total 2018 – figures bought 93, figures painted 0

1 comment:

David said...


Forgot to add this back then:
I had placed an order from MeepleMart for the Arkham Campaign book for the Batman Miniature game. I noticed that it had dropped from $55 to $35. It was the last book I needed from the first edition Batman Miniature game before upgrading to the second edition rules. After the confusion last time I confirmed that it still included the Arkham Knight promo figure before I ordered.

I also ordered the Jetwash ship expansion for the Firefly board game since it wasn’t available locally.

The book came in with a bit of damage on the back, but it has the stat cards inside for vehicles. It also has a tree campaign to play through that covers the Arkham Knight video game.

I also popped in to Game Knight again and picked up the bases. Plus a few more figures.