Thursday, August 16, 2007

Galactus denied

The Coming of Galactus final was last night. I had the bye so I was able to skip the first round. I was torn between playing the Terrax or the Stardust. I got a nice pull – just nothing that really helped either one. I could either play a Terrax and Giant Man team or Stardust, Living Laser, Moon Knight team. I ended up going with the hard to hit, 19 defense, Stardust/LL team.

Apparently not quite hard enough to hit. I ended up losing my next two games. No Big G for me but I did get one of the maps to add to my collection. I was also able to do a bit of trading and now am only missing 10 regular figures and 8 super rares from the Avengers set. It was a fun event and a good group to play with.

I’m looking forward to the Slaves of Starro event coming at the end of September.

No comments: